Stellar Speakers are dedicated to providing you with professional speakers who deliver outstanding content & training AND we’re committed to helping you shine in your role as you organise events, trainings and conferences within your company!
All of our speakers are able to deliver digitally in these changing times to ensure that the training and development in your organisation doesn’t suffer.
We endeavour to support you by:
- Raising your awareness of industry trends, stats & speakers
- Introducing you to resources that can help you in your role
- Showcasing Stellar Speakers to see if they can contribute to your upcoming event
This month’s topic is Economics, Current Affairs and Finance
The 4 Types of Financial Risks Your Company Could Be Facing
It’s always better to invest in Risk management training and strategies, rather than incur the various costs associated once the problem has occurred.
These are the top financial risks that most companies are facing:
- Market risk involves the risk of changing conditions in the specific marketplace in which a company competes for business.
- Credit risk is the risk businesses incur by extending credit to customers. It can also refer to the company’s own credit risk with suppliers.
- Liquidity risk includes asset liquidity and operational funding liquidity risk.
- Operational risks refer to the various risks that can arise from a company’s ordinary business activities.
All of our speakers tailor their keynotes and training to meet your needs and are content matter experts, so not only do they inspire & motivate your audience, they provide RO I & actionable learning.
Search in our topic category of Economics, Current Affairs and Finance for Stellar Speakers on this topic here.
Managing Your Business In Uncertain Times
by Stellar Speaker, Caspar Craven
Caspar had the pleasure recently of working with a diverse range of brilliant people from Cisco’s CyberSecurity team on how they are managing and handling change and adapting to a set of moving goal posts. Simple ideas that work include:
- Getting crystal clear as a team on what’s the #1 priority and working towards that collectively.
- Being clear on the roles that each person has to play in making that happen (at work and at home).
- Being deliberate specific and conscious of the rituals and habits that you are using right now.
- Playing to your strengths whilst not falling into your weaknesses.
- In these strange times, the teams that work best are the ones that stand the best chance of thriving and accelerating through our current situation.
Check out how Caspar can support your organisation here
Corona Virus Support Pack
Our keynote speakers have pooled their knowledge and wisdom on a number of related Corona Virus topics with the intention to immediately help you support the mental and physical well-being of your teams and even have productive virtual meetings from isolation.
KEEP YOUR ORGANISATION AT THE LEADING-EDGE WITH STELLAR SPEAKERS
We bring thought-leaders, change-agents and industry experts into your organisation to enable greater innovation, leadership and thinking.
Which speaker will you choose next?